Thursday, April 28, 2011

365 Movies Day #31 "Exam"



In a quest for more cool, I caught this on netflix tonight. It was a game of I picked a film to add to my queue and netflix told me I might like this one. Netflix...is pretty smart sometimes.

"Exam" is a British low budget sci-fi flick that all takes place in one room. I am continually fascinated by films that can stay compelling in a single location. You will see a trend of them in this series. The key to low budget is good story, few locations and a small talented cast. "Exam" delivers on all fronts.

Like "Audition" this is one where I don't want to reveal much of the plot. It unfolds so beautifully and naturally that I don't want to ruin it for you. Take a risk and check it out on netflix instant. You won't be disappointed.

EXAM ON IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment