Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"The Prodigy" Winners!!!

Hey kids, took me a bit to get this done, but I have everything ready. Here's the system I used. As per the announced rules, I took an excel spreadsheet and put a name down for every comment made ON THE BLOG (not on facebook or twitter) and put a name down 5 times for every follower. Some people had a bunch of entries. Then I went to random.org and used their randomizer to generate a list of names (including all the multiples). Then I used a random number generator from the same site, to determine the winners. They are as follows:

1.) Sam Janney
2.) Heath DeForrest Allison
3.) David Thomas
4.) Michael Plumides
5.) Tina Lewis

All I need now is where to send your free DVD and postcards to and they'll be in the mail by week's end! Congrats and keep an eye out for more giveaways soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment