Saturday, February 18, 2012

Top 10 Sci Fi Guns from the Movies!

I love movies. I especially love sci-fi movies. And of those, sci-fi films with incredibly badass guns rank among my favorites. I must warn you, this is my personal list from my years of sci-fi worship. Yours may differ incredibly, BUT I think we can find common ground here regardless of your personal tastes. In no particular order, here we go! Ready:

#10.) The M41-A pulse rifle from "Aliens".


#9.) The Auto 9 gun from "Robocop"


#8.) M134 Minigun from “Predator”


#9.) The PL-44 Blaster from "Star Wars"



#8.) The Samaritan Revolver from "Hellboy"



#7.) Moses Brothers Self-Defense Engine Frontier Model B from "Serenity"


#6.)Prawn DNA Rifle from "District 9"


#5.) The Noisy Cricket from "Men in Black"


#4.) The Morita Rifle from "Starship Troopers"


#3.) The AKS-74U from "The Fifth Element"


#2.) The Phaser from "Star Trek"


#1.) The LAPD 2019 blaster from "Blade Runner"

No comments:

Post a Comment